Nursing Kelly is a manikin designed for scenario-based training of the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. This full body adult make manikin is perfect for beginning education for in-hospital healthcare professionals.
- Educationally effective for training core in-hospital skills, targeting specific skills of hospital care providers
- Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario based trainer develops critical thinking by allowing students to perform assessments and interventions
- Durable, rugged and lifelike - made to withstand years of use
- Flexible manikin platform which allows multiple accessory modules to be added including trauma, nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) module and bleeding control in multiple clinical settings
- Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, with simulated lungs and stomach allow the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care and suctioning
- IV cannulation, medication administration, site care and maintenance are allowed in the antecubital area and the dorsum of the hand, accessing the median, basilic, and cephalic veins
- Ability to practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites
- Realistic male and female urinary catheterization and enema procedures may
be performed with fluid return
- Manually operated carotid pulse
- Dental hygiene
- Subclavian IV, various ostomy and chest tube openings for site care and maintenance
- Wound modules can be added to create realistic scenarios for wound assessment and care
Available with optional SimPadT Controller:
- Students can auscultate normal and abnormal heart, breath and bowel sounds using a standard stethoscope.
- Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation. Systolic and diastolic pressures, auscultatory gap, and volume are variable
- SimPad allows for increased functionality including creating, editing, and running of scenarios. Pre-programmed scenarios help educators standardize teaching Pre-programmed scenarios provide standardized training while customizable scenarios and real time instructor control allows adaptation to meet individual student needs
Important: If a SimPad product is purchased for the first time, product training by the manufacturer is mandatory. This has to be ordered with Ref.no. P300. Ordering this product without product training is not possible.