This simulator is an innovative teaching aid for fundus examination. By combination of slides, depth and pupil diameter 90 patient cases can be simulated.
Supplied slides include:
- Normal eye-ground
- Hypertensive retinopathy: arteriolar vasoconstriction grade 3, arteriolosclerosis grade 1, hemorrhages and cotton wool spot, simple vein concealment.
- Simple/background diabetic retinopathy: microaneurysms, hemorrhages & hard exudates
- Papilloedema (chronic phase)
- Papilloedema (acute phase)
- Glaucomatous optic atrophy: glaucomatous optic disc cupping & nerve fiber bundle defect
- Retinal vein occlusion (acute phase): ame-shaped hemorrhage & cotton wool spots
- Retinal vein occlusion (after retinal laser photo-coagulation)
- Toxoplasmosis: retinochoroiditis
- Age-related macular degeneration: macular exudates & subretinal hemorrhage
The model is supplied completely with slide rack and slide duster. An ophthalmoscope is not supplied with the model.
Size: 42 x 22 x 38 cm, Weight: approx. 2 kg